Terry Jastrow has been the Director and/or Producer of some of the world’s greatest events over the last 30 years.
Director/Theater & Film
Wrote & directed THE TRIAL of JANE FONDA*, Edinburgh Fringe Festival, 2014
Wrote & Produced THE TRIAL of JANE FONDA* at The Park Theatre in London, nominated Best New Play, 2016
* Name of play changed to JANE FONDA’S WAR.
- Directed LA stage premiere of A COUPLA WHITE CHICKS SITTING AROUND TALKING, starring Anne Archer & Elizabeth Ashley
- Directed AS IF IT MATTERS starring Kay Lenz at Beverly Hills Playhouse
- Directed TEN ONE ACTS over TWO NIGHTS starring Erica Christiansen and Jennifer Aspen at The Acting Center, Hollywood, Calif.
- Directed THE VAGINAL LOCK at the Skylight Theater in Los Angeles
- Directed feature film THE SQUEEZE, starring Jeremy Sumpter, Christopher McDonald, and Jillian Murray
- Studied and taught at the Beverly Hills Playhouse. Students include Mary Crosby, Miguel & Raphael Ferrer. Personally selected by Milton Katselas to teach the Master Class following his death.
- Producer/Director of six Olympic Games
- Directed Opening & Closing Ceremonies of 1984 Los Angeles Olympics
- Produced or Directed 60 major golf championships, US Open, The Open Championship, PGA Championship
- Producer and/or Director at ABC Sports, 24 years.
- Started working for ABC Sports in NYC, age 21
- Became youngest network television sports producer ever, age 23
- Won 7 Emmy Awards, nominated 17 times
- President of Jack Nicklaus Productions, 12 years